Share a link
- Find a place on the map or select one from My places.
- Go to the place card.
Tap (on iOS) or (on Android).
In the form that opens, select an option to create a link to the place:
- — Mail: create an email with a link to the place. Enter the recipient and send the email.
- — Message: create an SMS with a link to the place. Enter the recipient's phone number and send the message.
- — Copy: copies a link to the place to your clipboard.
- — More: opens a panel with additional settings (for example, to create a contact with place details).
On Android devices there are more ways to create links than there are on iOS. But they are created in a similar way.
You can change the order of buttons in the Share panel:
In the list that opens, drag the buttons to the appropriate places.