Share a link
- Find a place on the map or select one from My places.
- Go to the place card.
Tap (on iOS) or (on Android).
In the form that opens, select an option to create a link to the place:
- — Mail: create an email with a link to the place. Enter the recipient and send the email.
- — Message: create an SMS with a link to the place. Enter the recipient's phone number and send the message.
- — Copy: copies a link to the place to your clipboard.
- — More: opens a toolbar of additional settings (for example, to create a contact with place details).
Options to create place links for iOS devices are listed above.
On Android devices there are more ways to create links, but the way to do it is similar to what's described above.
You can change the order of buttons in the Share toolbar:
In the list that opens, drag the buttons to the appropriate places.
Please write to us on the feedback page to let us know what problems, suggestions, or preferences you have concerning the Mobile Yandex.Maps.