Composing and sending messages
To write a new message, do the following:
- Tap the icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the recipient's address in the To field.
- Enter the subject in the Subject field.
- Type your message in the email text field.
- Tap Send in the upper right corner of the screen.
To attach a file to your email, tap the icon to the right of the subject field and select the file you want to send. You can attach files from your smartphone or from Yandex.Disk.
Has my message been delivered?
If after sending a message you didn't receive a failed delivery report, it means your email successfully left the Yandex servers.
If your message wasn't delivered, you receive an automatic Mailer-Daemon report that says why the delivery failed. This usually happens if the recipient's address was entered incorrectly. Please make sure you entered the correct email address and that it doesn't have any typos or extra characters. For other possible reasons for failed delivery, see The email was sent, but it did not reach the recipient.