Managing Inbox messages
Read a message
To read a message, log in to your mailbox and tap the message you want to read. To open a message located in another folder, tap the folder name at the top of the screen and select the folder from the list.
To download an attached file, open the message and tap Download next to the attachment icon.
You can view images and documents directly in the browser without downloading them. To do this, tap View next to the attachment icon.
Delete a message
To delete one or more messages, do the following:
- Select the messages you want to delete.
- Tap the Delete button above the list of emails.
To forward an original email, use the Forward button in the menu above the email. To send the original message as an attachment, enable this option below the main email field.
To move a message to another folder, do the following:
- Select one or several messages you would like to move.
- In the menu above the email list, tap.
- Choose the destination folder from the list.
- Tap Apply.
You can translate messages using Yandex.Translate, or you can do it in the full version of Yandex.Mail.