Actions with received emails
Go to your inbox and tap the email you would like to read. To open an email located in another folder, tap the folder name at the top of the page and choose the correct one from the list.
Open the email and tap Download next to the attachment icon to download the file.
Images and documents do not need to be downloaded, as they can be viewed directly in the browser. To do so, tap View next to the attachment icon.
To delete one or more emails, you need to:
- Highlight the emails you would like to delete.
- Tap the Delete button above the list of emails.
Use the button marked Forward in the menu above the original email to forward it. To send an email as an attachment, tap the checkbox below the main email field.
To move an email to another folder, you need to:
- Choose one email or several emails you would like to move.
- In the menu above the email list tap.
- Choose the destination folder from the list.
- Tap the button marked Apply.
You can use Yandex.Translate or the full version of Yandex.Mail to translate emails.