Composing and sending messages
Write a message
To write a new message, do the following:
- Tap Compose in the menu above the email list.
- Enter the recipient's address in the To field.
- Enter the subject in the Subject field.
- Type your message in the email text field.
- Tap the Send button.
There are two ways to send a file in the mobile version of Yandex.Mail:
- Using the Attach files button on the compose message page (unavailable in some browsers). To attach a file, tap Attach files under the text field and select the file you want to send. The file will start uploading only after you tap the Send email button.
- Using the default email app on your smartphone. Go to the Setting up email clients section to learn more on how to set up Yandex.Mail in the app. The setup parameters are the same for all mobile phones.