Mail import using the migration tool
If you have problems during import, make sure the following conditions are met:
- Access is allowed over IMAP or POP3 for all mailboxes.
- The correct server and port are specified (you can get this information from support for the previous mail provider).
- The correct usernames and passwords are specified (the previous server might require entering the full mailbox address for the username, or conversely, just the part before the @ symbol).
- Two-factor authorization or authentication is disabled for all mailboxes.
- Access is allowed for unverified applications in Google account settings, if you are importing from Google servers.