How can I edit a banner?
You can only edit banners that are “In development”.
If a banner was rejected by the moderator, you can edit it and re-send it to moderation.
It's easier to edit a banner than to add a new one: all you need to do is adjust the parameters that caused it to be rejected. For example, if a .gif file was accepted, but a .swf file was not, then it's sufficient to attach a new .swf file. A history of reasons why your banners were rejected is saved when you make edits; this speeds up the re-moderation process.
- Click to find out why your banner was rejected.
- On the ad campaign page, go to the Banners tab, check the box next to the banner, and click . The banner status will change to “In development”.
- Click to edit the banner.
- Enter your changes and click Save.
- Send the banner for moderation. Just click .