Uploading files to Disk
Uploading files from the web interface
- Go to the Disk page.
- Open the Yandex.Disk folder you want to add files to.
- Drag separate files or an entire folder to the page (you can also upload separate files to the page by clicking Upload).Note: If your folders aren't uploading, make sure you are using a browser powered by WebKit.
To upload more files, click Upload more. To hide the upload box, click Hide.
You can quit loading files while they are in the process of loading. To do this, click Cancel all uploads.
You can also share a link to the file as soon as it has uploaded.
Uploading files using the "Yandex.Disk" computer application
Install the "Yandex.Disk" application and copy the files you want to upload to the folder created by the program.
All files and folders placed in the Yandex.Disk folder will be automatically uploaded to Disk (synced).
Uploading from iOS and Android devices
The Yandex.Disk mobile apps let you upload files from your phone as well as take photos and save them directly to Disk.
Uploading from iOS
1. Open the folder where you want to upload your file and tap .
2. You will then be asked whether you would like to upload a file from your Camera Roll, take a new photo or create a folder.
3. To upload photos from your Camera Roll, you'll first need to select the album. Then choose the photos and tap Done.
Uploading from Android
1. Open the folder to upload files to and tap .
2. You will then be asked to select an existing file, take a photograph or create a new folder.
Copying files shared by others
If someone shares a link to a file stored on Yandex.Disk with you, you can copy this file to your Disk.
To copy a file, click on the link you received and click Save to Yandex.Disk. The file will be moved to your Downloads folder on Yandex.Disk.
You can find the Downloads folder in the upper panel of Yandex.Disk. To do this, click.
Importing photos from social networks
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Photos from social networks section:
- Choose your social network and click Import:
- (Optional) Log in and allow Yandex to access your social network account.Note: To connect your social network account to Yandex.Disk, Yandex needs to access your account. Yandex will not use your account information in any way that you did not give us permission to.
- Select albums and click Next. Photos will then be imported to your Social networks folder.