Photo and video auto-uploads
You can configure Disk automatically to upload photos and videos from any storage device (camera, smartphone, memory card etc.) with the Yandex.Disk desktop apps.
These recommendations didn't help
If you couldn't find an answer to your question, please let us know.
We will need the following information:
- your Yandex username
- the version and build of Yandex.Disk
- type of the device that you can't get auto-uploads to work on
- the auto-upload time and date
- the data archive from the .sync folder
- How to get your data archive from the .sync folder
The .sync folder is hidden in your Yandex.Disk folder. Enable the option to display hidden files in your system settings.
To show hidden files in Windows, go to Show Hidden Files and Folders in the window that appears. Save your changes.in the menu. Then select
Go back to the Yandex.Disk folder and copy the .sync folder to another place on your computer. Archive the copied folder.
Attach a screenshot if possible.