Trouble logging in
Install the latest version of the program. Make sure that you've entered your Yandex account password correctly.
If you receive any of the following error messages:
- An error occurred. Please check your internet connection
The program cannot connect to the server. Please check your internet connection, or try disabling your antivirus software or firewall. This error may also be caused by a proxy server.
- Connection error. Connection error. Please check your antivirus or firewall settings.
Please check your internet connection.
Make sure that your computer's time and date are correct.
- The ports used by the program must be open. Check whether your provider, antivirus or firewall has blocked any of the following ports: 433, 5222.
Try disabling certificate verification in your antivirus settings.
To disable the secure connection verification in “Kaspersky” products, go to: Settings → Advanced Settings → Network. Uncheck the Scan encrypted connections option.
Disable HTTPS protocol scanning for ESET products: open the settings menu under the Computer Scan tab. Advanced settings → Web and email → Web access and antiphishing protection → Scanner setup → HTTP, HTTPS. Check the Do not scan HTTPS setting.
These recommendations didn't help
If you couldn't find an answer to your question, please let us know.
We will need the following information:
- your Yandex username
- the version and build of Yandex.Disk you're using (click on the Yandex.Disk icon and select in the menu)
- the sync time and date
- the data archive from the .sync folder
- How to get your data archive from the .sync folder
The .sync folder is hidden in your Yandex.Disk folder. Enable the option to display hidden files in your system settings.
To show hidden files in Windows, go to Show Hidden Files and Folders in the window that appears. Save your changes.in the menu. Then select
Go back to the Yandex.Disk folder and copy the .sync folder to another place on your computer. Archive the copied folder.
Attach a screenshot if possible.