You can manage your Disk files on “Yandex.Disk” for iOS. You can download the app from the AppStore.
Use your Yandex username and password to log in and you will have access to the same files and folders as on the web interface.
Pull the list of files and folders down to update. The app status will change to “Updating” as the new data is retrieved.
Sharing a link to a file or folder
Opening files in other apps.
1. Open the file in the “Yandex.Disk” app then tap .
2. Select Open in.
3. Yandex.Disk will then display a list of apps supporting that particular file type.
Uploading files to Disk
Uploading from iOS
1. Open the folder where you want to upload your file and tap .
2. You will then be asked whether you would like to upload a file from your Camera Roll, take a new photo or create a folder.
3. To upload photos from your Camera Roll, you'll first need to select the album. Then choose the photos and tap Done.
Searching for files
Start entering the name of a file or subfolder in the search bar and Disk will give you matches in the folder contents.
Configuring photo and video auto-uploads
You can automatically upload photos and videos to Disk from your mobile device and store them in the “Camera Uploads” folder or any other folder on Disk. A window asking if you would like to set up auto-uploads will be displayed the first time you open the app.
The following auto-upload methods are available:
- Wi-Fi only. Photos and videos will only be uploaded over a Wi-Fi network.
- Over any network. Photos and videos will be uploaded over any internet connection (Wi-Fi, mobile internet).Attention. You may be charged when uploading photos over your mobile data connection. The amount will depend on your mobile operator and tariff.
Select an option and tap Done. The auto-uploads will start automatically. Tap Skip if you want to set up auto-uploads later.
By default, all the photos and videos detected on your mobile device will be uploaded to the automatically-created “Camera Uploads” folder. All the files in your folder will be named according to the date and time they were taken. You can manage your photographs on your mobile device or on the Disk page in image viewer.
To change your auto-upload preferences or disable them, open the app settings menu and select the relevant option from the Camera Uploads section:
Select the files or folders you would like to delete, then tap Delete in the lower panel. Once you confirm the action, all the selected files will be moved to your Trash. The deleted files are stored in the Trash for 30 days, after which they are automatically removed from the server. Once removed from the server, these files cannot be restored.