Extension for browsers
The browser extension for “Yandex.Disk” allows you to use the Yandex.Disk service directly from the browser panel. Use it to:
To enable this extension in Yandex.Browser:
- Click the button.
- In the Yandex Services block, enable the Yandex.Disk option.
The Chrome extension can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
Copy an image from a webpage
To copy an image to Disk:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the image.
- Click the Disk icon in the upper-left corner of the image.
When saving starts, a download indicator appears on the extension icon: .
Save a file from the browser viewer
To save a document or text file that you opened in the browser viewer to Yandex.Disk, click the button in the upper-right corner of the viewer.
Share a link to a file
To share the link to a file on your Disk:
- Click the icon in the browser toolbar.
- Select a file in the list and click Share. A link will be copied to your clipboard and you will be able to paste it into any message.