If you have a Yandex account and a Yandex.Disk certificate, you can increase your Disk space by the amount indicated on your certificate.
To activate the code listed on your certificate, send your account name and code to Yandex using the email address found on your certificate.
- Before you can activate your code, you need to have logged in to the “Yandex.Disk” service or web app at least once.
- The code needs to be activated by the date printed on the certificate.
- Each certificate can only be used once to add space to your Yandex.Disk account.
- Whatever user sends Yandex their username and the certificate code first is the one who will get the additional space on Yandex.Disk.
- Each account can only be given extra space on Yandex.Disk once.