To download an object from your Yandex.Disk, select it and click Download in the upper panel. Folders are downloaded as
Download a large folder
In the browser, you can only download folders that contain less than 500 files and are no more than 5 GB. Use the Yandex.Disk computer program to download larger folders:
- Download the program from the Yandex.Disk page and install it.
- Sign in to the program.
If you still don't have a Yandex account, click on Register to sign up. Then enter your username and password.Attention. If you use two-factor authentication or have used it before, you need a one-time password generated by the “Yandex.Key” mobile app to log in to the Yandex.Disk program.
- In the context menu of the folder, select Create copy on computer.
The downloaded folder doesn't sync with the cloud. If you've downloaded a folder, changed something in it, and you want the changes to appear on Yandex.Disk, upload the folder to Disk manually.
If you want to download a folder and sync it with the cloud, select Save to computer from the context menu.
Downloading all files from Yandex.Disk
Choose where you want to download all your files from:
To download all files through the Yandex.Disk program:
- Install the desktop version of Yandex.Disk.
- Select all files and folders in the program window.
- Right click to open the context menu and select Create copy on computer.
Your files will be downloaded to the Downloads system folder.
To download multiple files through your browser:
- Select files.
- The Download button will appear at the top of the screen. Click it.
Files are downloaded in an archive format.
You cannot download multiple folders. Folders can only be downloaded one at a time. However, you can move all your folders and files into one folder and download that single folder.