Get more space on Yandex.Disk
Buying additional storage space on Yandex.Disk automatically grants you a subscription to Yandex.Disk Pro. Use it to:
- Enable unlimited auto-uploads of videos from your phone to save space on your Yandex.Disk.
- View the extended changelog: 90 days instead of 14.
- Remove ads from Yandex.Disk: there won't be any ads on your Yandex.Disk pages or pages of the files you share.
- Download files shared by other users without restrictions.
- Configure autosaving important files on a computer with Windows.
- Get a faster response from the support service: we respond to all Yandex.Disk Pro subscribers within three hours.
Choose and purchase a plan
- Scroll the top menu to the right and tap Buy space. You can also go to the Yandex.Disk Pro page.
- Choose a plan:
Plan Annual subscription, yearly payment
Monthly subscription, monthly payment 100 GB $1.70/month (when paying for a year) — $20/year $2/month 1 TB $8.30/month (when paying for a year) — $100/year $10/month 3 TB $25/month (when paying for a year) — $300/year $30/month Plan Annual subscription, yearly payment
Monthly subscription, monthly payment 100 GB $1.70/month (when paying for a year) — $20/year $2/month 1 TB $8.30/month (when paying for a year) — $100/year $10/month 3 TB $25/month (when paying for a year) — $300/year $30/month
- Enter your bank card details, select Save data for future purchases, and press Pay.
Subscriptions are renewed automatically: every month or year, your account is charged for the next subscription period. You can cancel subscription renewal at any time.
If you used a card to pay for your subscription and now want to use a different card, unlink the old card and link a new one in your Yandex ID settings.
You can't unsubscribe, but you can cancel automatic subscription renewal at any time. To do this, go to the Yandex.Disk Pro page and press Cancel next to your package. In this case, you can keep the space you've paid for through the end of the pre-paid period.
What happens when my subscription ends?
When your subscription ends, you will lose the unpaid storage space. This may cause you to run out of storage space on your Yandex.Disk.
- You can't upload new files.
- You can't share files or create shared folders.
- Files that you shared earlier become unavailable via public links.
- You can't watch videos.
- API access is suspended.