Uploading files to Yandex.Disk
- Photos and videos
- In the app, open the folder which you want to upload photos and videos to.
- Tap in the upper-right corner.
- Select a photo or video from the gallery or create a new one.
- Other files
Restriction. Using this method, you can upload up to 100 files.
- Open the system app Files.
- Select the files you want to upload to Yandex.Disk.
- Tap in the lower-left corner.
- Select Yandex.Disk from the list of apps.
Sync files and folders
You can't sync files on your phone. You can only upload and download files manually. But you can enable unlimited photo and video auto-uploads.
File won't upload to server
An error uploading a file may occur because:
- There's no more space on Yandex.Disk.
You or, if you have access to a shared folder, the folder owner may have run out of space on Yandex.Disk.
- Your internet connection is affected by an antivirus, firewall, or proxy.
Yandex.Disk may work incorrectly due to an antivirus, firewall, or proxy server. To check if this is the reason, try temporarily disabling them. If Yandex.Disk is malfunctioning because of an antivirus or firewall, add the Yandex.Disk page to the list of exclusions of that program.
- The internet connection slowed down
Check your internet connection speed at yandex.com/internet. Close all tabs in your browser except Yandex.Disk. Turn off apps that use the internet and refresh the page.