To access files without an internet connection, add them to theOffline section. Files will be downloaded to your mobile device. If you change files on another device, they will be automatically updated under Offline once you are reconnected to the internet.
- Add files to Offline mode
- Slide the file or folder row to the right or left and tap Offline. To add multiple files or folders, select them and tap Offline at the bottom of the screen. Files added to Offline will be marked with the icon.
- Viewing Offline files
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Deleting files from Offline section
- Select the necessary files or folders and tap Offline at the bottom of the screen.
To delete all files from the Offline section:
Note. When you clear the Offline section, files are deleted only from your mobile device. They will still be saved on the Yandex.Disk servers.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Clear offline.
- Confirm the action.