We are constantly working on the Yandex.Disk app to make it better: add new features, fix errors, and make the already existing features more convenient. You can help us: try new features before anyone else and tell us what you think. Any user can participate in the beta testing.
What is beta testing?
The beta version has all the features of the public app as well as several new ones. Before sending the app to beta testing, we make sure that everything works. But there's still a chance you'll find an error or notice something that can be improved. We'll appreciate it if you report such errors.
You won't be able to install both the beta version and the public version. But you can opt out of beta testing at any time and return to the current public version of the app.
Participate in a beta testing
- Install the TestFlight app from the App Store (this is Apple's test environment).
- Follow the link https://testflight.apple.com/join/mNPA6LW5 on your iPhone or iPad.
If a Yandex.Disk beta version is available at this moment, you can install it. If not, you'll receive a push notification later, when it appears.
- Use the app and test new features. Report the errors you've found and share your experience using the Send Beta Feedback button in TestFlight or via the Yandex.Disk app ( ).
Opt out of beta testing
- Delete the installed Yandex.Disk Beta version and download the public version of the app from App Store.
- Log in to the TestFlight app, select Yandex.Disk, and tap Stop testing. You will exit the beta testing program and won't receive notifications about new beta versions.