Uploading files to Yandex.Disk
- In the app, open the folder which you want to upload files to.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the method for uploading files.
Sync files and folders
You can't sync files on your phone. You can only upload and download files manually. But you can enable unlimited photo and video auto-uploads.
File won't upload to server
An error uploading a file may occur because:
- There's no more space on Yandex.Disk.
You or, if you have access to a shared folder, the folder owner may have run out of space on Yandex.Disk.
- Your internet connection is affected by an antivirus, firewall, or proxy.
Yandex.Disk may work incorrectly due to an antivirus, firewall, or proxy server. To check if this is the reason, try temporarily disabling them. If Yandex.Disk is malfunctioning because of an antivirus or firewall, add the Yandex.Disk page to the list of exclusions of that program.
- The internet connection slowed down
Check your internet connection speed at yandex.com/internet. Close all tabs in your browser except Yandex.Disk. Turn off apps that use the internet and refresh the page.