If you encounter a problem while using the Yandex.Disk app, please let us know using the feedback form.
- Install a log recording app such as CatLog.
- Open the app and select Record in the menu.
- Enter a name for the file you will write data to; for example, mail_send_fail.txt. Tap OK to save your changes. Log recording will begin automatically.
- Launch Yandex.Disk and perform the actions that are causing errors in the app.
- Stop the log recording by tapping on the CatLog message in the notifications area.
- To get a saved file with data, go to /sdcard/catlog_saved_logs.
To access CatLog quickly, you can add a widget to your mobile device screen.