Paper document scanner
PNG, PDF, or JPG files. The scanner automatically increases the contrast, selects the text area, and adjusts the alignment of the image.
Use one of the following methods:
- Tap More in the lower-right corner and select Scanner.
- Tap and select New scan.
Scan a document
- Open Scanner.
- Point your camera at the document and take a photo. You can also select one from your device gallery. Wait for the app to process the image. If you're not satisfied with the result, tap Retake to scan the document again.
Select the document mode:
- Original: A photo without any post-processing.
- Scan: A processed photo (text selection, enhanced contrast).
- Black and white: A photo processed in black and white only, no gray scale.
- Tap Save.
- Select the document format (PNG, PDF, or JPG) and where you want to save it (to the gallery or on Yandex.Disk). You can also share the document.
If you saved the scanned document in Yandex.Documents, you'll find it in Scans. It will also be uploaded to your Yandex.Disk. To go to the results quickly, tap All scans.