If you want to access your files without an internet connection, add them to the Offline section. This way your files will download to your mobile device. If you make changes to your files on another device, they will automatically update in the Offline section as soon as you connect to the internet.
- Over Wi-Fi only. Files will only upload when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Over any network. Files will upload over any internet connection (Wi-Fi, mobile web).Attention. You may be charged for using the mobile web.
- Add files to Offline
- Select the files or folders and tap at the top of the screen. Files added to Offline will be marked .
- View files in the Offline section
- Swipe the screen to the right and select Offline. .
- Delete files from Offline
- Select the files and tap at the bottom of the screen.
To delete all files from the Offline section:
Note. When you clear the Offline section, the files are only deleted from your mobile device. They are still saved on the Yandex.Disk servers.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Clear Offline section.
- Confirm your selection.