To access files without an internet connection, add them to theOffline section. Files will be downloaded to your mobile device. If you change files on another device, they will be automatically updated under Offline once you are reconnected to the internet.
The app can upload files to Offline over just Wi-Fi or any network (Wi-Fi, mobile internet). Select the appropriate option in the settings.
- Add files to Offline mode
- Select the desired files and tap the icon at the top of the screen. Files added to Offline will be marked with the icon.
- Viewing Offline files
- Pull the screen to the right and select Offline.
- Deleting files from Offline section
- Select the required files and tap the icon at the top of the screen.
To delete all files from the Offline section:
Note. When you clear the Offline section, files are deleted only from your mobile device. They will still be saved on the Yandex.Disk servers.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Clear the Offline section.
- Confirm the action.