To access files without an internet connection, add them to theOffline section. Files will be downloaded to your mobile device. If you change files on another device, they will be automatically updated under Offline once you are reconnected to the internet.
The app can upload files to Offline over just Wi-Fi or any network (Wi-Fi, mobile internet). Select the option in the settings.
- Add files to the Offline section
- Select the files and tap at the top of the screen. Files added to Offline are marked with the icon.
- Viewing Offline files
- Go to Files and in the upper row, select Offline.
- Deleting files from the Offline section
- Select the files and tap at the top of the screen.
To delete all files from the Offline section:
Note. When you clear the Offline section, files are deleted only from your mobile device. They remain on the Yandex.Disk servers.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Clear the Offline section.
- Confirm the action.