Auto-upload photos and videos
The app can automatically upload photo- and video-files to Yandex.Disk from the standard “Gallery” app or save them in your “Camera Uploads” folder or any other folder.
If your internet connection was interrupted while you were uploading, the process will resume automatically as soon as your connection is restored.
If you already set up photo and video auto-uploads from your mobile device in the Windows web app, the app for Mac OS, iOS or Windows Phone, the Android app will only upload new photo- and video-files to Yandex.Disk.
Screenshots also end up in the “Camera uploads” folder when auto-uploading is enabled. They can also be found in the Without date section.
- Over Wi-Fi only. Files will only upload when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Over any network. Files will upload over any internet connection (Wi-Fi, mobile web).Attention. You may be charged for using the mobile web.
Change or disable auto-uploads.
- When you first launch the app
- When you first launch the app, a window will appear to set up auto-uploading. Select the appropriate option and tap Done. Auto-uploading will start automatically. If you want to set up auto-uploading later, tap Skip.
- In the app settings
- Go to Settings.
- In the Photo auto-upload section, select the appropriate option.
Photos and videos don't upload
If your files don't upload, make sure that they are in one of the right folders or sub-folders (on your device itself or your memory card):