- All date-stamped photos from your Yandex.Disk in JPEG format.
- Photos and videos that were automatically uploaded to Yandex.Disk from mobile devices.
- Photos and videos that are stored on this device but haven't been uploaded to Yandex.Disk yet.
View and search for photos
Photos in this section are displayed as thumbnails. You can change the thumbnail size by tapping or . Photos will be grouped by day or month. If you want to quickly find photos taken within a certain period of time, switch to the smallest thumbnails and scroll through the list of photos.
The app can download thumbnails over just Wi-Fi or any network (Wi-Fi, mobile internet). Select the appropriate option in the settings.
Actions with photos
You can share photos, change them in the editor, download them, or delete them. To do this, open a photo and choose the required action at the top of the screen.
How can I tell which photos are stored on Yandex.Disk and which are on my device?
You can distinguish photos by the icons in their lower-right corner:
- [no icon] — The photo was uploaded to Yandex.Disk manually or automatically.
- — The photo was automatically uploaded to Yandex.Disk from your device.
- — The photo was not uploaded to Yandex.Disk and is stored only on your device because auto-upload is disabled or suspended. This icon marks photos that were once automatically uploaded to Yandex.Disk but were then removed from Photos.