With video ads in Yandex.Direct, you can reach a multi-million audience in the Yandex Video Network, including people who never watch TV. Video ads can help you improve your brand perception and awareness, generate interest in your brand, expand your reach, and increase sales.
Formats of ad blocks
- In-stream or multi-roll — a video embedded in the video stream to be played back before, in the middle, or at the end of the main video.
- In-page — a video embedded on website pages.
- Interstitial — a video ad played in a mobile app before loading or changing content.
- Rewarded video — an ad played in mobile gaming apps. For watching an ad, the user gets a reward or in-game currency.
- InBanner video — an ad embedded in a banner inside an app. The banner blends into the mobile app interface in a way that doesn't interfere with accessing the content and doesn't irritate users.
Benefits of video advertising in Yandex.Direct
- Placement on high-quality sites only
Video ads are placed in the Yandex Video Network. It includes Yandex services and more than 200 Yandex Advertising Network sites (TV channels, movie streaming services, and other resources). Ads are only displayed in the legal content of trusted partners.
- Target your audience
You have the flexibility to narrowly target your video ads to users based on key characteristics (interests, income, gender, and age). You can even target users who interacted with your site previously or visited certain sections of it.
- Cross-scenarios for communication with video audience
Build a segment of users who have watched the video in whole or in part and communicate with them through contextual advertising.
- Counting impressions using IAB and MRC
Yandex uses strict viewability criteria: video impressions count after two seconds, provided that at least 50% of the video player area* is continuously present in the viewable area of the screen.