- Draw attention to the products and services offered at your points of sale. For example, you can advertise vitamins and medicine offered in pharmacies or dairy products sold in supermarkets.
- Bring customers to your points of sale. Place ads in busy areas around your company's location.
- Introduce users to your brand and generate interest in your brand.
Indoor advertising uses the auction model. The cost is determined through bidding between advertisers. Pricing is based on 1000 OTS (Opportunity To See), which represents people's exposure to advertising messages, or “impressions”. Indoor advertising is usually seen by several users at the same time. This means that a single ad display (that is, a served impression) results in multiple OTS.
Benefits of indoor advertising on Yandex.Direct
- Configure advertising based on audience demographics
Most ad screens have a camera. Yandex technology can use camera images to accurately detect the gender and age of an individual. You can use bid adjustments to prioritize serving ads to users with certain characteristics. Yandex.Direct processes information about people in front of the camera and selects the most relevant ads to display.
Based on the statistics, you can assess ad coverage by gender and age.
- One-stop advertising platform and extensive screen fleet
You don't have to negotiate with indoor ad operators: just select the advertising surfaces in Yandex.Direct. More than 3,500 ad screens are available in different Russian cities.
- Affordable entry threshold and ad placement control
The minimum budget for indoor advertising is the same as for other display ad types on Yandex.Direct: 10 euros or 10 dollars (see values for other currencies). You can flexibly manage your campaign based on placement statistics.