Questions about the new interface
On this page you will find answers to frequently asked questions about the new interface. Learn more about the new interface.
Actions with campaigns
- How to create a campaign
- In the side menu, click Add and choose Campaign.
- How to label campaigns as most important
- First select the campaigns you want in the list, then click Actions and select Add to most important or Remove from most important.
- How to submit for moderation, start, or stop a campaign
- Click next to the campaign and select an action.
- How to delete multiple campaigns
- To stop, launch, submit for moderation, copy, delete, archive, unarchive, add or remove multiple campaigns from most important, first select the desired campaigns in the list, then click Action and select the action.
- How to set up a daily budget for a campaign
- In the Budget column, select a campaign and set its value.
- How to view and change campaign settings
- To the left of the campaign, click . In the menu that opens, select Edit.
- How to see a list of all ad groups or ads in a campaign
- Select the desired campaigns and click Groups or Ads in the menu above the list of campaigns.
- How to see a list of all keywords, feed filters, retargeting settings, or user profiles in a campaign
- Select the campaigns, then click in the menu above the table: Bids and keywords, Feed filters, Retargeting & Audiences, or User profiles.
How do I leave a comment?
Your comments on what you think about the new interface are very important to us. You can share your opinion using the form right in the Yandex.Direct interface. Just click in the upper-right corner of the screen.