Turbo Page Constructor
You can create an unlimited number of Turbo pages for free in the Turbo Page Constructor. You don't need any special skills or experience to create them. You can create a Turbo page from scratch or use templates and adapt them to your product.
- In the ad group editing page, click. You will be taken to the Turbo page library.
- Clickand enter a name. You can use lower-case letters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores in the name.
- Select a blank page or one of the templates:
- The Informational template contains several text blocks and sections with images. It is a good choice if you want to describe your offer in detail and tell your visitors about its advantages.
- The Short template includes a brief description of the product and request form.
- The Commodity template will help you create a page with products and prices so that users can instantly decide to make a purchase.
After you have selected a template, the Turbo Page Constructor opens.
- Design your page using sections.
- See how your Turbo page will look on different devices: computers, tablets, and phones. To do this, use the toggle.
- To save your draft Turbo page and continue working on it later, click Save draft in the upper-right corner.
- When you have finished creating the page, select Publish in the drop-down list in the upper-right corner. The published Turbo page can be edited at any time.Attention. You can only use published Turbo pages in your ad group.To copy a link to a published Turbo page, go to .
Working with the library of Turbo pages
Turbo pages you created are saved in the library. To open the library, click the Turbo pages link on the My campaigns page. For your convenience, you can use folders and create Turbo pages directly from them. To create folders, click in the library and enter a name.
You can create a new Turbo page based on ones that you made earlier. Just select a Turbo page and click Save as. Enter a name for the new Turbo page and the location where you want to save it.
To copy a link to a published Turbo page, select it in the library and click in the preview area.