The Yandex.Direct app uses the Yandex.Direct programming interface (API). As such, the limitations that apply to the number of operations that the API can process per day also relate to the Yandex.Direct app:
- Bid changes using the Bids Wizard — no more than 100 operations for each campaign per day.
- Bid changes for individual keywords — no more than 3000 operations for each campaign per day.
- Payment using Yandex.Money — no more than 1000 transactions per day per user.
- Fund transfers between campaigns — no more than 1000 operations per day per user.
- Any form of fund deposit — no more than 30 operations for each campaign per day.
- Statistics retrieval — no more than 100 operations for each campaign per day.
- Other operations — no more than 50,000 per day per user.
If a user exceeds the permitted number of operations, then the following restriction takes effect: for the rest of that day, calls to send data to the server can not occur more frequently than once every ten minutes.
Technical limitations are described in Direct API documentation.