Version 3.4.1 (December 24, 2019)
Optimized push notifications, added new transitions to the app screens.
Version 3.4.0 (December 2, 2019)
Fixed bugs and improved stability.
Version 3.3.0 (November 14, 2019)
- Bid adjustments
- Now you can manage bid adjustments. You can adjust bids for a particular campaign or ad group. You can also select the adjustment type and specify a condition and bid coefficient. Adjustments are available for a target audience based on retargeting lists, for mobile devices, and for gender and age.
Version: 3.2 (September 16, 2019)
- New “Display campaign” type
- You can use this campaign type like any other campaign: stop and start, view statistics, and set bids for the targeting criteria. New metrics added to the statistics.
Version: 3.1 (July 9, 2019)
- Editing and adding keywords
You can now edit keyword text or add a new keyword to an ad group.
Version 3.0 (July 4, 2019)
- New payment screen
You can now top up your shared account or individual campaign directly on the events screen or Summary screen.
Version 2.11 (March 27, 2019)
- Daily budget
You can now edit your shared account and daily budget settings for your campaigns.
Version 2.10 (March 19, 2019)
- New ad types
You can now work with image ads and video ads in the app.
- Creative preview
The creative preview is displayed on the ad screen.
Version 2.9 (December 20, 2018)
- App optimized
Optimization for iPhone and iPad to make the app more versatile.
Version 2.8 (November 27, 2018)
- Actions with campaigns, ads and keywords
On the campaign, ad and keyword screens, all actions are now invoked with a single button. Just tap in the upper right corner and select the desired action.
You can go to events from any screen by tapping the bell at the bottom. A red sticker on the bell indicates new events. An "Unread only" filter has been added to the list of events.
Version 2.7 (July 4, 2018)
- Bid setting interface
Bid Wizard now sets bids for keywords depending on the desired traffic volume, and not on the display position.
Version 2.6 (April 11, 2018)
- New campaign types
The campaign types “Ads for Mobile Apps” and “Dynamic Ads” are now available in the app. You can work with them the same way as with “Text & Image Ads” campaigns, that is: set bids for keywords, stop and start campaigns, and view statistics. You can show and hide different campaign types in your campaign list.
- Filter campaigns by importance
Campaigns that you frequently work with can be labelled as important. These campaigns will be marked with a star in the campaign list. To focus on important campaigns, you can show only them in the campaign list.
Version 2.5 (October 16, 2017)
- Campaign, group, ad and keyword statistics
- Statistics are now available as graphs and tables for the entire account and for single campaigns, groups, ads and keywords. You can select data sections, groupings and periods, as well as display one or two metrics on a graph on all statistics screens.
- Metrics in the whole app
- Metrics are now displayed on all the app screens. For example, you can quickly access the number of clicks, impressions and conversions provided by each campaign or ad. Metrics can be selected in settings on any screen. Campaign and ad lists display only the first three metrics, and keyword lists display only the first metric.
- Calculating VAT
- Monetary metrics (for example, average cost per click or total expenses) can be viewed with or without VAT.
- Filter and sort campaigns
- In the Campaign screen settings you can enable and disable displaying campaigns with different statuses (for example, active, stopped or archived campaigns) and sort the campaign list.
- Getting auction data
Tap Download prices to get the current positions of the search impression or network coverage for keywords. This information will not be updated automatically, which will greatly speed up the process of downloading data from the server.
Version 2.4 (April 3, 2017)
- New summary format
- The events screen is now the Summary screen. Now you can see your shared account status there, as well as your latest events, graphs, and dynamics of your account's main indicators.
- Improved statistics
- Your account statistics are now available as graphs and tables. You can select various data sections (campaigns, site type, region, etc.) and time-period groups to display in a table.
Version 2.2 (July 21, 2016)
- Bank card
- Now you can use your bank card to add funds to your ad campaign or shared account.
- There is a new Statistics screen where you can access your accounts main indicators for the day, week, or month. Summary data will no longer display on the event-feed screens or with your campaign list. Now you can add funds to your shared account on the statistics screen or on your profile.
Version 2.1 (June 23, 2015)
- Deferred payment
- Now you can defer payments to your ad campaign or shared account.
Version 2.0 (December 9, 2014)
- Event feed
- When you log in, the app displays your event feed for your account. Your campaign page displays the event feed for your campaign and your ad (group) screen displays the event feed for your ad (groups).
- On the panel above the screen with your event feed and on your campaign-list screen, you'll see your account's summary statistics.
- Allow agency access
- Now ad agency representatives can access the Yandex.Direct app for iPhone/iPad.
- Stop and launch ads and keywords
- You can now stop and start individual ads and keywords (not just entire ad campaigns).
- Several accounts
- The app saves all the accounts you've worked with. You can switch between them without entering your password.
Version 1.3 (May 13, 2014)
- Shared account
A shared account is a single funding source for all your campaigns. To learn more, see Shared account in Yandex.Direct Help.
If you have enabled a shared account, then you can use the Top up button on your campaign-list screen to add funds to it.
- Groups of ads
An ad group contains a set of ads and display criteria that applies to all of them.
If a group contains several ads, then the campaign screen only displays one ad from the group (the so-called main one). If you tap on it, you can see the ad group and, further ahead, the list of ads the group contains.