Version 2.4 (April 3, 2017)
- New summary format
- The events screen is now the Summary screen. Now you can see your shared account status there, as well as your latest events, graphs, and dynamics of your account's main indicators.
- Improved statistics
- Your account statistics are now available as graphs and tables. You can select various data sections (campaigns, site type, region, etc.) and time-period groups to display in a table.
Version 2.2 (July 21, 2016)
- Bank card
- Now you can use your bank card to add funds to your ad campaign or shared account.
- There is a new Statistics screen where you can access your accounts main indicators for the day, week, or month. Summary data will no longer display on the event-feed screens or with your campaign list. Now you can add funds to your shared account on the statistics screen or on your profile.
Version 2.1 (June 23, 2015)
- Deferred payment
- Now you can defer payments to your ad campaign or shared account.
Version 2.0 (December 9, 2014)
- Event feed
- When you log in, the app displays your event feed for your account. Your campaign page displays the event feed for your campaign and your ad (group) screen displays the event feed for your ad (groups).
- On the panel above the screen with your event feed and on your campaign-list screen, you'll see your account's summary statistics.
- Allow agency access
- Now ad agency representatives can access the Yandex.Direct app for iPhone/iPad.
- Stop and launch ads and keywords
- You can now stop and start individual ads and keywords (not just entire ad campaigns).
- Several accounts
- The app saves all the accounts you've worked with. You can switch between them without entering your password.
Version 1.3 (May 13, 2014)
- Shared account
A shared account is a single funding source for all your campaigns. You can read more on this in the Shared account section of Yandex.Direct help.
If you have enabled a shared account, then you can use the Top up button on your campaign-list screen to add funds to it.
- Ad groups
An ad group contains a set of ads and display criteria that applies to all of them.
If a group contains several ads, then the campaign screen only displays one ad from the group (the so-called main one). If you tap on it, you can see the ad group and, further ahead, the list of ads the group contains.