The app allows you to set bids for keywords, autotargeting, retargeting lists, and interests for mobile apps. Other impression criteria are not displayed.
How do I set a bid for all impression criteria in a campaign, ad, or ad group?
On the campaign, ad or ad group screen, tap.
If your impression strategy allows you to manage bids individually, you can choose to set bids for search only, YAN only, or both at once.
You can either set a single bid for all keywords , enter a bid for each keyword separately, or use the Bid Wizard. In the wizard, specify the parameters of the bid calculation and tap Set.
- Example of calculating bids in the wizard
- For example, for a keyword bid to get 85% of the traffic volume is 1 US dollar. If you choose "set bid to get 85% of the traffic volume + 20%", then the set keyword bid will be 1.20 USD. (1 + 0.2 × 1).
How do I set a bid for individual impression criteria?
On the screen for the campaign, ad group or ad, find an impression criteria and tap it. Specify your bid and tap Set.
How do I find out the traffic volume for a keyword?
There are dashes in the volume column in the keyword list by default. To get information, swipe the phrase to the left and tap .
How do I adjust the bid?
Use bid adjustments to increase or decrease the bid depending on user characteristics, ad format, and other criteria.
Here are the ways you can adjust bids:
- By target audience — increase or decrease for an audience that matches certain retargeting list conditions. For example, when ads are served to users who have already ordered products from your site, the bid is automatically adjusted by the percentage you have set.
- By gender and age — increase or decrease for an audience of a particular gender or age.
- By video extension — increase or decrease for video extensions.
- By device — increase or decrease for different types of devices.
You can adjust bids for a particular campaign or ad group. If you use the same type of bid adjustment on the level of both a campaign and an ad group within it, then the group-level adjustment will be used.
Tap + Add adjustment. Specify who or what you want to focus your adjustment on. Select whether you want to decrease or increase the bid and by how much (what percentage). Click Set.on the campaign or ad group screen. Select the adjustment type and tap