Version 2.0 (18 November, 2016)
- New design
- We've completely updated the app design: the structure and appearance of the screens now make it easier to work with the mobile version.
- Event feed
- An Events screen displays your account's events feed. You can also view events that took place with your ad campaign or ad group.
- On the new Statistics screen, you'll see your account's main indicators. Statistics for ad campaigns and ad groups are also available.
- Bank card
- Now you can use your bank card to add funds to your ad campaign or shared account.
- Allow agency access
- The Yandex.Direct app for Android is now available to advertising agency representatives.
- Stop and launch ads and keywords
- You can now stop and start individual ads and keywords (not just entire ad campaigns).
- Filter and sort campaigns
- On the Show and sort screen, you can configure the appearance of your campaign list: show or hide different types of campaigns and set the list order.
- Groups of ads
An ad group contains a set of ads and display criteria that applies to all of them.
If a group contains several ads, then the campaign screen only displays one ad from the group (the so-called main one). If you tap on it, you can see the ad group and, further ahead, the list of ads the group contains.