Version 2.4 (April 28, 2018)
- Campaign, group, ad and keyword statistics
- Statistics are now available as graphs and tables for the entire account and for single campaigns, groups, ads and keywords. You can select data sectionss, groupings and periods, as well as display one or two metrics on a graph on all statistics screens.
- New layout for account events
- Tap the Summary button to find out about new events in your account: now you can see the number of remaining un-viewed events from any screen in the app.
Version 2.3 (December 28, 2017)
- New summary format
- The events screen is now the Summary screen. Now you can see your shared account status there, as well as your latest events, graphs, and dynamics of your account's main indicators.
- Improved statistics
- Your account statistics are now available as graphs and tables. You can select various data sections (campaigns, site type, region, etc.) and time-period groups to display in a table.
- Calculating VAT
- Monetary metrics (for example, average cost per click or total expenses) can be viewed with or without VAT.
Version 2.0 (18 November, 2016)
- New design
- We've completely updated the app design: the structure and appearance of the screens now make it easier to work with the mobile version.
- Event feed
- An Events screen displays your account's events feed. You can also view events that took place with your ad campaign or ad group.
- On the new Statistics screen, you'll see your account's main indicators. Statistics for ad campaigns and ad groups are also available.
- Bank card
- Now you can use your bank card to add funds to your ad campaign or shared account.
- Allow agency access
- The Yandex.Direct app for Android is now available to advertising agency representatives.
- Stop and launch ads and keywords
- You can now stop and start individual ads and keywords (not just entire ad campaigns).
- Filter and sort campaigns
- On the Show and sort screen, you can configure the appearance of your campaign list: show or hide different types of campaigns and set the list order.
- Ad groups
An ad group contains a set of ads and display criteria that applies to all of them.
If a group contains several ads, then the campaign screen only displays one ad from the group (the so-called main one). If you tap on it, you can see the ad group and, further ahead, the list of ads the group contains.