How do I add retargeting lists?
Use the web interface to create retargeting lists. In Direct Commander, you can only add previously created retargeting lists to an ad group.
To get an up-to-date list of retargetings from the server, click Download and select Main data (fast) or All data (slower) from the menu. It's not sufficient just to download a list of campaigns.
To add retargeting lists:
- Select an ad group on the Ad groups tab.
- On the Retargeting and interests tab, click the Add button and select Retargeting list from the menu.
- In the Retargeting and interests window, go to All targeting criteria and select the retargeting lists to add to the selected ad group.Tip. To quickly select or clear an option, press the Space bar.
You can't unselect lists that were added to the ad group earlier, but you can remove them on the tab.
- In the Inspector's Edit section, specify the bid or priority for the retargeting lists added.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.