How do I add mobile app interests?
Tip. Before making any changes, download up-to-date campaign data from the server.
You can only add interests to ad groups within campaigns with the "Ads for mobile apps" type. To add the interests:
- On the Ad groups tab, select one or multiple ad groups.
- On the Retargeting and interests tab, click Add and select Interest from the menu.
- In the Retargeting and interests window, go to All targeting criteria and select the interests you want to add.Tip. To quickly select or clear an option, press the Space bar.
You can't unselect the lists that were added to the ad groups earlier, but you can remove them from the tab.
- In the Edit section in Inspector, specify the bid or priority for the interests added.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.