How to create a campaign
You can create campaigns with the “Text & Image Ads” or “Ads for mobile apps” type. The other types of campaigns are not currently supported.
To create a campaign:
- (for agencies only) On the Clients tab, select the client whose campaign you are creating.
- Click the Add button on the Campaigns tab.
Select the campaign type: “Text & Image Ads” or “Ads for mobile apps”. Learn more about campaign types in Yandex.Direct Help.
- Edit the campaign settings in the Editing, Advanced settings and Notifications sections in the Inspector, if necessary.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.
Add ad groups if needed.
This item is optional: you can upload a campaign to the server without ad groups.
Check that the campaign is ready to be uploaded to the server (it is marked with the icon).
The icon means that your campaign contains errors: not all required parameters are set or values of some parameters are invalid, or ad groups contain errors. Hover on to find out where the error is. Learn more
- Upload the created campaign to the Yandex.Direct server.