Conditions of registration
You can only take part in a contest if you meet all of its requirements (age, place of residence, place of study, etc.).
Please note the conditions of the contest when registering:
- If a contest is closed, then you need a special invitation from the organizers to register. Otherwise, you will not be able to access the contest page.
- If only teams are taking part in a contest, then you need to join a team to register.
- If a contest is one of the stages of a contest group, then before registration you have to go through the previous stages. For example, before registering for the Olympiad final, you will have to pass the elimination round.
How to register
To register as a participant, please go to the contest page. To do this, find the contest in this list or use the direct link provided by the organizers.
For individual registration click Register.
If you want to take part in a contest with a team:
- Click Register team. All the teams that you belong to will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- In the required team box, select the members who will participate in the contest. You can only select users who have accepted an invitation to join the team and who are not taking part in the contest with other teams.
- Click Register in the right part of the team block.
After registering, a countdown timer will appear on the contest page showing the time until the contest, or one of the following statuses will be displayed:
- “The contest is over. You can train individually out of competition” — the contest is over, but you can take part in it as a virtual participant.
If you have registered a team, then, in addition to the timer or event status, the Participants list block will be displayed on the page, where you can change the list of participants from your team.
If at the time of registration the team does not include all required members (for example, not everyone responded to the invitation), then you can add them to the team after registration. New team members will be displayed in the block and it will be possible to include them in the list of contestants. The list of participants can be managed until the contest starts.