- I have an issue with Mail
- I have an issue with a domain
- Issue with opening a page in Yandex.Connect
- I can't edit or delete my account
- The tips didn't help
I have an issue with Mail
- Contact your organization's administrator.
I have an issue with a domain
Issue with opening a page in Yandex.Connect
If you visit Yandex.Connect by clicking a link or a bookmark saved in your browser and see a message that says “This section doesn't exist”, this means that your account doesn't have access rights to view the page. For example, the user management and domain management pages are only available to the organization's administrators.
- If you have multiple accounts, log in to the one with the administrator access rights.
- If you are involved with multiple organizations, try switching to an organization you have administrator rights for.
I can't edit or delete my account
If your account is hosted on an organization's domain (your email address should be formatted as
email@example.com), it should be managed by that organization's administrator. To configure your account, contact your administrator.
If your account is registered with Yandex (your email address is formatted as
firstname.lastname@example.org), you can change your account settings.
The tips didn't help
If you didn't find a solution here, please contact support.