Paid features can help you work more effectively with Yandex.Connect. You can disable ads, remove restrictions, track employee tasks, and more.
Activating paid services
To change your plan or activate a paid service, go to the Pricing and services page.
- This lifts the restriction of 1000 employees per organization that applies to the Basic plan.
- Ads are disabled in all Yandex.Connect services for your organization.
- You can upload the organization's logo in the profile. To see image requirements, hover your mouse over the icon next to the Change logo link.
- It activates a more convenient approach to using Yandex.Disk. All employees make use of the overall volume allocated to the entire organization, instead of having to monitor individual limits. To learn more about Yandex.Disk features with the Advanced plan, see the Help for Yandex.Disk.
- This lifts the restrictions of the Basic plan for Yandex.Wiki: the number of pages, the number of changes available in the page history, and the available space for attached files.
To switch to the Advanced plan, go to the Pricing and services page and click Activate for the Advanced plan.
The cost of using the Advanced plan depends on the number of users. If the number of users changes during the billing period, this will be factored into the price. You can check out the prices for the Advanced plan on the pricing page. For an example of how an organization's expenses are calculated, see Pricing and payment.
Tracker is a service for managing tasks and projects in your organization. You can use Tracker to distribute resources, assign tasks, and monitor their progress. It can be activated with either the Advanced plan or the Basic plan.
The first two months after activating Tracker are completely free for all employees of your organization. To continue using Tracker after the trial period ends, activate personal subscriptions for employees.
Deactivating paid services
You can deactivate paid services or switch back to the Basic plan on the Pricing and services page.
- Advanced plan
When switching from the Advanced plan to the Basic plan, you might find that your organization exceeds some of this plan's restrictions. Even if this happens, you can still access all your data for reading. However, you might lose the ability to upload files, create Wiki pages, or add employees until you are back within the limits of the Basic plan.
For example, an employee uploaded 400 GB of files to Yandex.Disk on the Advanced plan. Each user only gets 100 GB of space on the Basic plan. When you switch to the Basic plan, this employee won't be able to upload new files until they transfer or delete the remaining 300 GB of files. However, you can do anything you want with the files that have already been uploaded — move them, edit, share links, and so on.
If you deactivate Yandex.Tracker, all your organization's employees will lose access to it. The service will store your information for one month after deactivation. If you decide not to renew your subscription, your data will be deleted after one month has passed.