With the Advanced service plan in Yandex.Connect, certain limitations are removed, advertising is disabled, and the company logo can be added.
- How to enable paid features
- Benefits of the Advanced plan
- Calculating cost
- Switching to the Basic plan
- Yandex.Tracker licenses
How to enable paid features
To manage your plan and paid services, go to the Manage paid services page. If you already have the Advanced plan, this page also shows you the monthly rate for this plan for your current number of employees.
Benefits of the Advanced plan
- The limit on the number of employees is lifted (the Basic plan is limited to 1000 employees per company).
- Advertising is disabled on all Yandex.Connect services for your company.
- You can upload your company logo in your profile. To see the requirements for logo images, hover over the icon next to the Change logo link.
- Disk usage switches to a more convenient company-wide model. All employees share the same amount of space that is allocated for the entire company, instead of having individual limits. For more information about Disk features with the Advanced plan, see the Help for Disk.
- All the Wiki restrictions are lifted (the Basic plan limits the number of pages, the number of changes shown in the page history, and the space allowed for attached files).
For pricing on paid services, see the rates page. The example below shows how to calculate the cost for a company.
Services are billed at the beginning of each month (detailed pricing is shown on the rates page). For both the Advanced plan and for licensing of separate services, the cost is averaged across the days of the month to account for changes in the number of users.
- 5 employees for 14 days
- 6 employees for 7 days
- 4 employees for the other 10 days
The total number of user accounts for the month is divided by the number of days:
(14 × 5 + 7 × 6 + 10 × 4) / 31 = 4.9 users
4.9 × 190 = 931.61 rubles
-2 / 31 × 190 = -12.26 rubles
Switching to the Basic plan
You can cancel the Advanced plan on the Manage paid services page. However, you may find that your company exceeds some of the limits in the Basic plan. You will still have access to all your data, but you might lose the ability to upload files, create Wiki pages, or add new employees until your company is back within the limits of the Basic plan.
For instance, an employee uploaded 400 GB of files to Disk while you had the Advanced plan. On the Basic plan, the employee is only allowed 100 GB. When you switch to the Basic plan, this employee can't upload new files until they move or delete 300 GB of existing files. But they can still do whatever they want with the files that were already uploaded: move them, edit them, share links to them, and so on.
Tracker is a Yandex.Connect service for task management and project management. To try it out, submit an application to participate in Beta testing. You can use Tracker with either the Advanced or the Basic plan.
Tracker is completely free for the first four months. After this time, your employees will need to have individual licenses. The licensing costs are calculated the same way as for the Advanced plan (price per day per user).