Set up synchronization schedule
To sync accounts with Active Directory automatically at a specified frequency, set up a schedule:
- Launch the Connect Directory Sync application and go to the Sync schedule tab.
- If you want the schedule to work within a particular period, fill in the Start date of regular synchronization and End date of regular synchronization fields.
- In the Days of week section, select the days for synchronization.
- Set the time to start syncing: in the text box, enter the time in the
HH: MMformat and click . You can add multiple values.
- Go to the Sync settings tab and make sure that the Enable filter syncing option is selected.