When syncing, accounts found in Active Directory by the filters will be imported to Yandex.Connect. For more information about attributes of accounts that are uploaded to Connect, see How syncing works.
To configure filters to search for accounts in Active Directory:
- Launch the Connect Directory Sync app and go to the Sync settings tab.
- In the Search area (DN) field, specify the Distinguished Name of the object in which you want to search for accounts. For example, to search for accounts in the
example.comdomain, specify the
- In the LDAP filter field, set a filter to search for accounts in a specific area. The filter that is set by default selects all user accounts:
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))Attention. Make sure you have filled in the Search area (DN) and LDAP filter fields.
To filter accounts by their relative unique name (RDN), in the RDN contains or RDN does not contain fields, enter a regular expression to search for the specified text fragment in the RDN.
For example, if you don't want the search results to include the Service department accounts, enter
.*ou=Service in the RDN does not contain field.*.
- To search for active user accounts (with the
UserAccountControl=NORMAL_ACCOUNTattribute value), enable the Only accounts with NORMAL attribute option. To search for all types of accounts, disable the option.
- To avoid syncing accounts that are blocked in Active Directory, enable the Skip blocked accounts option.
- To add new employee accounts to a specific department of your company in Yandex.Connect, enter the department number in the Department ID field.
- For scheduled synchronization, select the Enable filter syncing option and set up the schedule.