Install Connect Directory Sync
Connect Directory Sync is an application for syncing employee accounts with Active Directory.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 11 and higher. We recommend downloading the JRE version that is part of AdoptOpenJDK 11.
- The computer must have access to Active Directory.
Note. The language of the Connect Directory Sync interface can be Russian or English, depending on the language of the operating system interface.
- Run the AdoptOpenJDK JRE installation file and follow the instructions in the installation wizard. On the Custom Setup page, select to install all components: Add to PATH, Associate .jar, Set JAVA_HOME variable, JavaSoft (Oracle) registry keys.
- Restart your computer.
Run the Connect Directory Sync installation file and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- On the Service account page, enter the account under which syncing will start. We recommend selecting the LocalService account.