Administrators are employees with access rights that allow them to manage their company's settings in Yandex.Connect. Administrators can:
Configure their company's organizational structure.
Manage services that are part of Yandex.Connect.
Issue and revoke subscriptions to Tracker.
Configure DNS records.
Manage mailbox settings, such as common signatures, email protocols, and so on.
Administrators can add or remove other administrators. The owner of the organization is considered the head administrator and can't be removed.
Viewing the administrator list
Log in to Yandex.Connect as an administrator.
- On the top panel in Yandex.Connect select
- Go to the Administrators section.
Add an administrator
To designate an employee as an administrator:
- Click Add at the bottom of the Administrators list.
- Start entering the employee's name or username and select the appropriate option from the list. You can select multiple employees at once.
- Click Add.
Remove an administrator
You can revoke administrator status from anyone except the owner of the organization:
- Click above the Administrators list.
- Select one or more employees.
- Click .