Pages of the most common type can contain text, images, tables, attached files, and so on.
There are multiple ways to create a page:
On any Yandex Wiki page, by setting the page's address manually.
In a specific cluster, by creating a subpage.
Setting the page address manually
To create a new page:
- Click Create in the upper panel on Yandex Wiki.
Enter your page title.
Choose the cluster for your page:
- Personal cluster (by default): You can create a page in your personal cluster.
- Current cluster: Creates a subpage for the current page.
- New cluster: Creates an entirely new top-level page.
You can change the page address manually if necessary.Tip. The
~character at the start of the row indicates that the address is relative to your personal cluster. The
!character at the start of the row indicates that the address is relative to the current page.
You can also enter URLs for pages that do not exist. For example, you can host a page at
~/foo/bar, even if there is no page at
Add text to the page and save your changes.
Creating cluster subpages
You can create a page in a specific cluster:
Go to the cluster.
- Click Actions in the upper-right corner and and select Create subpage.
Enter your title.
The Address field is filled in automatically. You can edit the address if necessary. The
!character at the start of the row indicates that the address is relative to the current cluster.
Enter the page text and save your changes.