You can embed images onto the page from your clipboard, using a link to an external resource, or from files uploaded to Yandex Wiki. To learn about additional parameters used for image embedding, see the Images and files section.
- Paste an image from the clipboard
- Embed an image via a link
- Embed an image that's already been uploaded to Yandex Wiki
Paste an image from the clipboard
- Copy an image to the clipboard:
Restriction. Copy the images one by one. Yandex Wiki does not support pasting multiple images at the same time.
- Copy an image from an image editor or take a screenshot.
- Copy an image from a web-page.
- Copy an image file from your computer's file manager (pasting from a file manager only works on macOS).
- Open the wiki page and click Edit.
- Paste an image from the clipboard to the page's text body.
The image will be automatically uploaded to Yandex Wiki, and the link to the image will appear in the page's text body. It will also appear in the attached files list on the left-hand panel .
Embed an image that's already been uploaded to Yandex Wiki
Click in the sidebar.
Click Select file.
Upload the desired file(s).
You can see the list of uploaded files on the tab in the sidebar.
Open the page and click Edit.
Copy the link to the image:
Open the list of uploaded files in the sidebar ().
Hover your cursor over a file and click .
You will see the message File link copied. You can now embed it into the page text.
Embed the link on the page. Example: