You can manage your issues more easily by adjusting the Tracker interface to your liking.
Customize your home page
Choose a filter, dashboard, or issue board you want to see on the main page in the My page section.
Set the interface language
You can work either in English or Russian. To do this:
Choose the language you need in the Interface language section.
Set user display type
By default, the fields Author, Assignee, and Followers display the users' first and last names. If you want to display their usernames or profile pictures instead, change the user display mode.
To change the display method, do the following:
Choose the desired display method in the User display block:
- Choose Show username instead of real name to display usernames instead of real names in system issue fields.
- Choose Show user portraits in user lists to display user avatars in the Followers field instead of their names and usernames.
Tracker notifies you of any updates to issues you're subscribed to. You can change your notification settings on the personal settings page:
- Set your notification settings:
- Enable or disable regular update reports for issues you're subscribed to.
- Enable or disable notifications about your issue edits.
To learn more about notifications, see the following sections: