Configuring notification contents
By default, Tracker sends you notifications about changes to issues if you have one of these roles:
Reporter: You created this issue.
Assignee: You are assigned to this issue.
Follower: You are subscribed to notifications for this issue.
Queue/version/component/goal subscriber: You are subscribed to notifications for the queue, component or version that the issue belongs to.
You can configure notifications so that you only receive updates about events you're interested in:
- Each role can have its own set of notifications about particular events.
- Configure event lists
- Add notification roles
- Configure the list of roles and events for subscriptions
- Configure how usernames and event types are displayed
Configure event lists
You can configure the list of events that you want to get notifications for. To do this:
Chooseon the upper panel.Note. You can also follow this link: https://tracker.yandex.com/subscriptions/roles.
Select a role and configure the list of events you want to be notified about via email or in update reports:
To add an event, click .
To delete an event, click .
To restore the default values, click Reset.
Add notification roles
You can also configure notifications about updates for additional roles:
Modifier: You made changes to the issue.
Access: You are listed in the Access field for the issue.
Queue Owner: You are the owner of the queue the issue is in.
Team Member: You are on the team for the queue that the issue is in.
Component Owner: You are responsible for the component that the issue is related to.
Favorites: You added the issue to your favorites.
To add roles and set their notifications:
Configure the list of roles and events for subscriptions
If you are subscribed to queue, component, or version updates, you can configure the role list for the following subscription notifications:
Choose Subscriptions tab.on the upper panel and click theNote. You can also follow this link: https://tracker.yandex.com/subscriptions/manage.
- Choose the role you want to set up an event list for, which can be found next to the name of the queue, component, or version.Note. If there are no queues, components, or versions displayed on the Subscriptions tab, subscribe to notifications.
- To add a role, click .
- Configure the list of events you want to be notified about for the selected role.
- To unsubscribe from a queue, component, or version, click before the list of roles.
Configure how usernames and event types are displayed
Clickon the upper panel in Tracker.Note. You can also follow this link: https://tracker.yandex.com/settings.
Choose the option you need in the Email sender name section.
- Enable or disable Display event type in notifications.