To find issues you're working on, choose filter page, where you can see issues that list you as the reporter, assignee, or follower.on the upper panel in Tracker. This opens the
You can use quick filters to filter out your issue list, leaving only the issues that include the selected parameters. Quick filter buttons are located above the issue list:
Resolution filters. Select one of the options:
All: The page displays all issues, regardless of the resolution.
Without resolution: The page only displays issues that aren't resolved.
With resolution: The page only displays resolved issues.
Role-based filters. You can apply multiple filters at the same time:
Reported by me.
Assigned to me.
Followed by me.
As a result, only the issues that meet the selected filter conditions are shown in the list.
Searching for issues by name or description
If you want to find an issue using its name or description, click Add parameter above the issue list and set your parameters:
- To find issues that contain a particular phrase in their name, add the Issue parameter to your search and enter the text to search for.
- To find issues that contain a particular phrase in their description, add the Description parameter to your search and enter the text to search for.
Configure issue display
You can configure how issues are displayed in the list or download the list as a file:
- If you want to hide or display certain issue fields, click Configure columns, select the fields, and click Save.
- To group issues by a certain field, click No grouping to the right of the list and select the field.
- If you want to create a Gantt chart for your issue list, click in the upper-right corner.
- If you want to save an issue list, click to the right above the list and select the format of the file to download or simply copy the list to the clipboard.