The Yandex.Mail page doesn't load
- “An error occurred”.
“Try refreshing the browser tab or just wait a few minutes and try again”.
“It is taking a long time to load the page”.
“Try refreshing the page or use the light version of Yandex.Mail”.
Usually this occurs due to the following:
- The browser doesn't display the page correctly
To reduce the amount of data you use, the browser saves the pages you visited in the cache. When you view pages again, the browser may load them from the cache. For example, if your browser loads your inbox page from the cache, you will not see a current counter value.
- Extensions block Yandex.Mail
Yandex.Mail may not work properly due to certain browser extensions or add-ons. You can temporarily disable them to determine if this is the case. If Yandex.Mail is not working properly because of an adblocker or antivirus extension, add the Yandex.Mail page as an exception for that extension. For more on how to add Yandex services to adblocker exceptions, see Configure the AdBlock Plus extension to work with Yandex.
- You are using an outdated browser
Outdated browsers may not support technology that makes it possible to load pages quickly. Install the latest version of your browser.
- Internet speed decreased
Close all the browser tabs other than Yandex.Mail. Turn off the app using the internet and reload the page.
- A problem occurred with the internet connection
To check it, go to Yandex.Mail using the mobile internet. If this error persists, please contact your provider. If you are using a work email, tell your system administrator about the problem.
- The wrong compatibility mode is selected in Internet Explorer 8 and higher.
If you are using compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 8 and higher, this may cause errors.
Set the Browser mode and Document mode parameters in correspondence with your browser version.
- Press the F12 button or select menu option Developer tools.
- Click and select your browser version.Note. If you use Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, select the Edge value.